TRC Healthcare is excited to offer several podcast options to our pharmacy subscribers.
Pharmacists that are Pharmacist’s Letter subscribers can get CE credit for podcasts that offer CE credit by clicking here.
TRC’s own Medication Talk podcasts are a flexible way to learn about current topics impacting the pharmacy and patient care.
TRC Healthcare also partners with Pharmacy Quality Solutions (PQS) to offer podcasts so you can access more content on the go.
- A Conversation About Drug Diversion
- Addressing Pharmacist Burnout and Well-Being
- An Introduction to the 340B Program
- Building Vaccine Confidence
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CE Available)
- Coordinating Care for Older Adults
- Deprescribing Considerations and the Geriatric Population - NEW!
- Deprescribing for Geriatric Patients
- Diabetes and Pain Management (CE Available)
- Discussing Pharmacist Board Certification
- Effective Communications to Patients
- Elevating the Role of Pharmacy Technicians
- Equitable Access to Medications & Pharmacist Services
- Expanding Blood Pressure Screenings and Management in Pharmacy
- Expanding Patient Care with Pharmacist Prescribing
- Filling a Gap in Mental Healthcare
- Healthy Aging and Geriatric Care (CE Available)
- How Pharmacists Help Patients Manage Hypertension
- Implementing the Appointment Based Model
- Improving Data and Storytelling for Social Determinants of Health
- Improving Healthcare Quality in Non-Traditional Pharmacy Roles
- Improving Patient Care: Quality Measures and Diabetes Management
- Leadership in Pharmacy and Quality Improvement
- Leading Successful Change Implementation in the Pharmacy - NEW!
- Managing COVID-19 Pharmacy Services
- Medication Treatment Plans for Managing Hypertension
- Mental Health Screening in Pharmacy
- Overcoming Barriers in Geriatric Care (CE Available)
- Pharmacist Authority in Providing Immunizations
- Pharmacist-Offered Travel Health Services (CE Available)
- Pharmacist’s Role in Respiratory Health - NEW!
- Preparing for the 2021-2022 Flu Season (CE Available)
- Projecting Leadership Through Influence
- Provider Education and Opioid Use Disorder - NEW!
- Social Determinants of Health
- Social Determinants of Health: A Case Study on Hepatitis C
- STEADI-Rx: A Pharmacist’s Guide to Fall Prevention - NEW!
- Stress Management in Pharmacy
- The Evolving Role of the Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist’s Role in Diabetes Management
- Treatment and Access for Opioid Use Disorder
- Trends in Pharmacy Services
- Understanding Clinical Guidelines for Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Why Pharmacists Should Consider Career Coaching